Learning at Scale: Using Research To Improve Learning Practices and Technology for Teaching Math
In the last 5 years, there has been a rise in what we might call “large-scale digital learning experiments.” These take the form of centralized courses, vendor-created courseware, online homework systems, MOOCs, and free-range learning platforms. If we mine the research, successes, and failures coming out of these experiments, what can we discover about designing better digital learning experiences and technology for the learning of mathematics?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading
- Spicing up those Introduction Posts in Online Courses
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Should we ask students to subscribe to a newspaper?
- Some Basic HTML Tips For When Your LMS Makes You Nuts