Learning at Scale: Using Research To Improve Learning Practices and Technology for Teaching Math
In the last 5 years, there has been a rise in what we might call “large-scale digital learning experiments.” These take the form of centralized courses, vendor-created courseware, online homework systems, MOOCs, and free-range learning platforms. If we mine the research, successes, and failures coming out of these experiments, what can we discover about designing better digital learning experiences and technology for the learning of mathematics?
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Impact of Smartphones on Curriculum
- Make Space for Innovation in Curriculum
- Remote Teaching Best Practices – Free Webinars
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Facing the Future of Technology and Learning