Learning at Scale: Using Research To Improve Learning Practices and Technology for Teaching Math
In the last 5 years, there has been a rise in what we might call “large-scale digital learning experiments.” These take the form of centralized courses, vendor-created courseware, online homework systems, MOOCs, and free-range learning platforms. If we mine the research, successes, and failures coming out of these experiments, what can we discover about designing better digital learning experiences and technology for the learning of mathematics?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Basic HTML Tips For When Your LMS Makes You Nuts
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens