Just realized I never shared this webinar video from 2014 (you know, back when 2020 still seemed pretty far away).
What Does Teaching Math look like in 2020?
With every new iteration of technology, we create a generation of students whose primary media “language” for learning and interacting with the world is different than the one before it. In the last 5 years, technologies like free online videos, personalized learning software, and mobile devices, have been chipping away at the corners of education and traditional teaching. Technology-enhanced learning is here to stay, and it will alter the face of education, like it or not. This webinar is your guide to navigating and thriving in this new world.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- Taking STEM Online Workshops
- Podcasts to Educate about Poverty, Racism, and Socioeconomic Inequality
- The Impact of Smartphones on Curriculum
- Make Space for Innovation in Curriculum