Here is my new prezi (designed for students) called Future-Proof Your Education.
How do you prepare for uncertain career paths where technical knowledge doubles every two years? You pay attention to the skills that surround the content: Interact, Flex, Learn, Explain, Analyze, and Focus.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Facing the Future of Technology and Learning
- Should we ask students to subscribe to a newspaper?
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- ESIL: A Learning Lens for the Digital Age
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day