Once you learn the algorithms for doing multidigit subtraction, then it might be difficult to remember why it’s hard to learn. If you’re teaching math for elementary teachers, this video might help your students to see why this is so hard for elementary students to learn the subtraction algorithm (or any other algorithm for that matter).
Possibly Related Posts:
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator