Just a quick post to share this video from Betty Love (University of Nebraska – Omaha). Betty attended our MCC Math & Technology Workshop in 2011 and really wanted to try paired boardwork with her students during class. The problem? Not enough whiteboards/chalkboards. The solution? Well, just watch!
If you’ve got pictures or video you’d like to share of your Math ELITE Classroom redesign, or how you’ve incorporated the principles into your teaching, please do!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions