Just a quick post to share this video from Betty Love (University of Nebraska – Omaha). Betty attended our MCC Math & Technology Workshop in 2011 and really wanted to try paired boardwork with her students during class. The problem? Not enough whiteboards/chalkboards. The solution? Well, just watch!
If you’ve got pictures or video you’d like to share of your Math ELITE Classroom redesign, or how you’ve incorporated the principles into your teaching, please do!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day