Today I want to be a biologist! Wait… technically I am a biologist (at least by one degree)…
Follow this link to watch the movie and read about the collaboration between Harvard University and XVIVO that created the movie.
Interested in seeing more? Poke around the XVIVO websiteand you’ll see more of their biology animations. (Click on Animation)
Also, if you suddenly find that you want to understand some of the biology that you see in the video, watch the segment on ABC News about parts of the movie.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Taking STEM Online Workshops
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading
- Spicing up those Introduction Posts in Online Courses
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Should we ask students to subscribe to a newspaper?