I am really pleased to announce I’ll be writing a column for MAA Focus called Teaching with Tech. You can read the first (official) column on the MAA website … RSS is a “Really Simple Solution” to Information Overload. My goal is to try to alternate between computer technology and classroom technology for as long as I can. So the next column will be on a technology that many of us find in our classrooms right now. I’ll leave it as a surprise.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading
- Spicing up those Introduction Posts in Online Courses
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Some Basic HTML Tips For When Your LMS Makes You Nuts
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions