Now you can add Graphs in the World to your courses in the LMS!
- Create a new “page” in your course.
- Open the editor on that page.
- Go to the HTML Editor on that page.
- Paste the following text and then save the page:
<iframe width=”750″ height=”1400″ src=”https://www.inoreader.com/stream/user/1004872044/tag/GraphsInTheWorld/view/html?cs=m” frameborder=”0″ tabindex=”-1″></iframe>
When you’re finished, you should get a page that looks something like this.
There are other ways to subscribe to Graphs In the World:
Thanks to Martin Brinkman for posting directions on turning any Instagram account into an RSS feed.
Thanks to Laura Gibbs for posting the directions for using Inoreader to create an RSS feed in Canvas.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading
- Spicing up those Introduction Posts in Online Courses
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Should we ask students to subscribe to a newspaper?
- Some Basic HTML Tips For When Your LMS Makes You Nuts