Now you can add Graphs in the World to your courses in the LMS!
- Create a new “page” in your course.
- Open the editor on that page.
- Go to the HTML Editor on that page.
- Paste the following text and then save the page:
<iframe width=”750″ height=”1400″ src=”https://www.inoreader.com/stream/user/1004872044/tag/GraphsInTheWorld/view/html?cs=m” frameborder=”0″ tabindex=”-1″></iframe>
When you’re finished, you should get a page that looks something like this.
There are other ways to subscribe to Graphs In the World:
Thanks to Martin Brinkman for posting directions on turning any Instagram account into an RSS feed.
Thanks to Laura Gibbs for posting the directions for using Inoreader to create an RSS feed in Canvas.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Basic HTML Tips For When Your LMS Makes You Nuts
- Web Browser Basics
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)