I stumbled across this great video tonight – a follow-up to Michael Wesch’s A Vision of Students Today. The video is documentory/mashup-style and is suprisingly insightful – called Academia 2.0. Sit back and enjoy a thought-provoking 10 minutes.
Is it a problem of attention-span and multi-tasking? Or is it a problem of relevance?
Possibly Related Posts:
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Facing the Future of Technology and Learning
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading
- Spicing up those Introduction Posts in Online Courses
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools