This is a delightful exercise that everyone seems to love. WolframAlpha will provide you with an extremely detailed analysis of your own Facebook data including visualizations, world clouds, graphs, and more.
- Go to WolframAlpha.com.
- Type “Facebook Report” and execute the search.
- Allow WolframAlpha to have access to your Facebook account by clicking on “Analyze my Facebook Data” and following the directions.
- Wait while the data is analyzed.
Note: Sometimes the report seems to stall after 100% of the data is analyzed. If this happens, simply repeat steps 1-3. The second time, the report seems to load just fine.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Facing the Future of Technology and Learning
- Data Privacy Deep Dive: Facebook and Google
- Should we ask students to subscribe to a newspaper?
- Some Basic HTML Tips For When Your LMS Makes You Nuts
- 5 Awesome Hotkey Keyboard Shortcuts You Probably Don’t Know