Here’s a new mindmap containing my recently organized collection of great sites and tools for learning and teaching. The collections are:
- Google Sites and Apps
- Video Collections
- Synchronous Communication Tools
- Asynchronous Communication Tools
- Mindmapping Tools
- Data Visualization
- Scheduling, Appointments, and Information Collecting
To see more digital mindmaps, go to Resources: Mindmaps.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading
- Spicing up those Introduction Posts in Online Courses
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Should we ask students to subscribe to a newspaper?
- How to Leave Voice-to-text Feedback in D2L Brightspace