At the Phoenix College Math & Technology Workshop last week, we learned how easy it was to use the Canvas Equation Editor, but you might not believe us (and sometimes students are hesitant to try). So I’ve made four videos for YouTube that might be helpful to you.
- How to use the Instructure Canvas Equation Editor (examples are below Calculus level)
- How to use the Instructure Canvas Equation Editor (for Calculus)
- How to type Integral Notation in the Instructure Canvas Equation Editor
- How to type Limit Notation in the Instructure Canvas Equation Editor
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- Taking STEM Online Workshops
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading