Here’s a resource (built like a children’s book – pictures and all) called John and Bettys’ Journey into Complex Numbers.
I think that algebra students would enjoy this as an introduction to complex numbers. The whole book (with pictures) is available at the site. Thanks to samjshah for tipping me to this one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions