Here’s a resource (built like a children’s book – pictures and all) called John and Bettys’ Journey into Complex Numbers.
I think that algebra students would enjoy this as an introduction to complex numbers. The whole book (with pictures) is available at the site. Thanks to samjshah for tipping me to this one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens