As adults, we learn in many different ways. If you’re a teacher or an instructor, how many of these ways do you use with your students?
- Practicing / Repeating
- Thinking / Reflecting
- Experimenting / Playing
- Hearing or seeing
This was one small piece of a keynote that I did in Scottsdale, AZ called Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should we ask students to subscribe to a newspaper?
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- ESIL: A Learning Lens for the Digital Age
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Reimagining Calculus Keynote