Canvas Guides for Math and Chemistry
For those of you gearing up for the Fall Semester, I want to make sure that you know that (1) Canvas upgraded the math editor recently and there is a lot of new functionality available and (2) there are print-friendly guides for using the Canvas Equation Editor. You can include these in your syllabus or as handouts if you are planning to do some intensive Canvas stuff with equations in the fall.
Basic Equation Tips (simple 1-page PDF)
Advanced Equation Tips (for using the new LaTeX feature to do matrices, tables of values, piecewise functions, and more)
Chemistry Tips (writing formulas, scientific notation, and chemical equations/reactions)
You can always find these links on the top of the How do I use the Math Editor? Canvas Guide.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning at Scale Slides from ICTCM
- Clickety Click Click: Awful Measures for Learning
- The Importance of Findability for Learners
- Why Random Practice is Important
- AMATYC Keynote Notes: Durable Learning