That’s really all I have to say. I don’t know what it has to do with math (although I’m beginning to imagine the possibilities), but right now, this just blows my mind!
Here’s the video I recorded right from my webcam LIVE.
I think I even found the sun (or the Jing icon) in there!
Do you have any idea how fast the future is coming now?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- ESIL: A Learning Lens for the Digital Age
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Reimagining Calculus Keynote
- Adjuncts shouldn’t have to fix a broken system