Here’s one of those little “Secret Technology Tips” that works in all sorts of programs and fields.
- Single-click places the cursor.
- Double-click highlights the word.
- Triple-click highlights ALL of the text in the field or paragraph.
- Ctrl-A (PC) or Cmd-A (Mac) highlights ALL the text/images in that document space.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should we ask students to subscribe to a newspaper?
- Some Basic HTML Tips For When Your LMS Makes You Nuts
- 5 Awesome Hotkey Keyboard Shortcuts You Probably Don’t Know
- Web Browser Basics
- Clawing Your Way Back to Your Life – Inbox Pause