Last week I did a podcast interview with Eric and Staci over at “On Teaching Online.” The interview was supposed to go 20-30 minutes, but we talked for about an hour and they are producing the podcast in 2 parts. The first podcast is about all the components of my online Calculus courses.
Dr. Andersen talks about teaching calculus online, using Twitter to support online community, and the differences and similarities between online students and achievement.
Find the Podcast here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design