Since it is often difficult to get Internet access at conference venues, I have prerecorded a movie walking you through my online calculus class. I produced a slightly different version for the Mathematica User Conference, and it turned out to be a good thing because the Internet access in the hotel went down when there was a power outage. This is part of my presentation at the Traveling Workshop Session today, so I thought I would share it here too. If you’d like to watch a larger version, click here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading
- Spicing up those Introduction Posts in Online Courses
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Should we ask students to subscribe to a newspaper?
- How to Leave Voice-to-text Feedback in D2L Brightspace