How can you even motivate yourself to get out of bed? It looks like this from first light till dark. I’m lethargic, my students are lethargic, the cats are lethargic, the dogs… well, the dogs are a bit hyper. This is about the time of year when we want it to either snow (so that it’s lighter outside) or go back to sunny fall days.
At least in Wyoming you could drive down to Ft. Collins to escape the unrelenting Laramie wind.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design