Thanks to Julie for passing along this great example of calculus in nature. Apparently, roundworms calculate how much the strength of different tastes is changing and stay the course or change paths depending on their calculations.
Here’s the link. Enjoy!
Possibly Related Posts:
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos