Thanks to Julie for passing along this great example of calculus in nature. Apparently, roundworms calculate how much the strength of different tastes is changing and stay the course or change paths depending on their calculations.
Here’s the link. Enjoy!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)