I took this image on Friday from my Google Analytics about the blog. The darker the green, the more readers from that state. Know someone in a non-reading state? Or maybe you feel your own state is under-represented? Email someone the blog address!
Also, a question for you readers. I’m trying to abstain from new blog posts on the weekend… some people think I may have gotten a little too addicted to the Internet. Do you read blogs on weekdays only? Or both weekdays & weekends?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design