I wonder if you’ve heard this summer joke or some variation of it…
This town is so friendly you have to lock your car to prevent people from filling it with zucchini.
I had a garden when I was a child where I grew squash and zucchini for my mom and it is a prolific vegetable. At some point, you just can’t give enough of it away (squash too). So what do you do with all that extra squash and zucchini? How about a little creative art?
I’m surprised I’ve never seen the “animal add-ons” for squash and zucchini at an art fair before. It’s really clever – I saw these squash animals at the Applewood Estate.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design