Busy week here gearing up for the fall semester. On Monday I was interviewed for a podcast for the WELSTech Podcast (Episode 34, about 20 minutes in).
Leveling the online education playing field (20:10) – Maria Andersen, who serves on the Math Faculty at Muskegon Community College, joins Martin and Sallie to discuss her experiences as an online calculus teacher and share how Web 2.0 tools allow all her students to communicate with her regardless of their software and hardware set-up. You’ll even hear the story behind the purple calculus teacher avatar that Maria uses on her blog.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- Taking STEM Online Workshops
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading