What powerful words. “We are one people, we are one nation…” I think we have forgotten that in the division of red and blue politics.
I have hope that we can begin to work together as a nation and people to be a powerful force for good in the world. If you haven’t registered to vote in the 2008 election, there’s never been a better time to make a difference.
Yes we can!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design