Futurist Peter Bishop was one of the keynote presenters at MichMATYC 2010 this year. He spoke to us about what a futurist does, and shifted our paradigms about how to look at data trends to one that is more mindful of the cone of plausibility. Don’t know what that is? Well, watch the talk! If you don’t have a lot of time, then watch the last 20 minutes. You can also get the slides here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator