Futurist Peter Bishop was one of the keynote presenters at MichMATYC 2010 this year. He spoke to us about what a futurist does, and shifted our paradigms about how to look at data trends to one that is more mindful of the cone of plausibility. Don’t know what that is? Well, watch the talk! If you don’t have a lot of time, then watch the last 20 minutes. You can also get the slides here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra