Okay, okay, I know… this is a blog for math and technology. But occasionally I have to stray just a little. I do have a degree in Chemistry too… so I am allowed!
This is totally the coolest interactive periodic table website I have ever seen! And it was created with Mathematica (believe it or not).
Surely you could use the data provided with each element for some kind of math problem? Or you could show your students the appropriate chemical element if it shows up in a word problem.
P.S. I found this site on the Wolfram Blog… which you might want to check out yourself!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design