I saw this posted over at 36o and I thought it would be a really clever addition to the geometry section in Math for Elementary Teachers. However, I wasn’t crazy about the 1-minute introduction, which was obviously intended for a younger audience.
I figured that there MUST be a video on YouTube of just the song (about polygons, and featuring the nonagon especially) … sure enough … there is!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions