Anyways, thought you would get a kick out of this! I’ve removed the talking one from the website because it automatically loads and I always find it annoying when sound files automatically load because it can be embarassing if you haven’t turned off the sound on your computer. But if you still want to see the talking version, click here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design