I wonder if I can function without a computer?
I’m going to DC for the weekend and I’m thinking (tonight) that I will leave my computer at home. This is the first trip in a long time that does not require me to have a computer with me. I’m teaching two online sections right now, but I warned them that I will not be answering email over the weekend.
Hmm… does bringing a TREO phone count as traveling with a computer? Because I’m still taking that.
I wonder if I will break down by tomorrow and take the computer with me.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design