I am reposting some of the Technology Reviews that were on the main https://www.busynessgirl.com/ website, because these now seem more appropriate here.
Here’s what I usually try to tell you if I give you my technology review:
What is it?
What is the cost?
What are the technical requirements?
How could we use this technology in the traditional or online classroom?
How could we use this technology in our professional lives?
Where do I hope the technology will go from here? (a wish list)
Please feel free to email me with any of your own technology reviews (in this format). I will be happy to post them, with credit to you, so that all may benefit.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design