Rose and I met in Rhode Island last June, so this conference was our 2nd time meeting up. Here we are posing with the jaws of a shark, although you can’t really see the whole set of jaws from this cell phone picture.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design