Back in October, I made a blog post about the publication of my series of activities and assessments for algebra. The first book is almost out of production, and I am working furiously to get the second one (Intermediate Algebra) done – actually, taking a break right now.
I thought I would share the cover with you:
You can download a sample chapter of activities and assessments on Systems of Equations here.
Or download the set of chapter “teasers” on a whole variety of topics here.
These are “old-fashioned” paper-based activities, but I think you’ll find that they are very concept-oriented, a bit “thinking outside of the box,” and the students enjoy them (well, as much as they can enjoy algebra class).
Possibly Related Posts:
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day
- Group Exploration in Math
- Level Up: Video Games for Learning Algebra
- Coming out of the Closet: I’m a Game Designer!