On a previous trip to Vegas, we did “New York… Vegas style”… riding the roller coaster at the New York Casino. This time, we opted for the Bellagio fountains (always a must in Vegas) and a short trip to Paris… at least the Eiffel Tower and a stroll around the Paris-themed casino.
I wonder if the Paris Casino builders realized that the major draw for the Vegas “Eiffel Tower” would be the fact that it gives you a great aerial view of the Bellagio fountains?
Note the fireworks in the distance as we gaze onto the strip from the Vegas Eiffel tower…
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design