Today I am leaving for Minneapolis for the National AMATYC conference (American Mathematical Association of Tw0-Year Colleges).
I will be extremely busy at the conference going to sessions, giving presentations, attending committee meetings, learning about new technologies, blogging the conference, meeting old friends, etc. … so I may not post much on this blog till I get back (Sunday). If you want to follow along with me at the conference, read the other blog.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design