This semester I will…
- Teach 5 classes, all in different formats (Calc II online, Calc II in class, Int. Algebra hybrid, Int Algebra in-class, and Honors Calc II)
- Take 3 classes (Adobe Illustrator, Higher Ed and the Tech Frontier, and Dissertation Seminar)… on the bright side, I will then officially be ABD (all but dissertation).
- Write another 700 pages of text (due in March)
- Continue posting on two+ blogs
- Write the majority of a dissertation
- Plan a week-long workshop
- Speak at five (or so) sites (including Kentucky and Texas)
I’m not sure how this ever sounded sane to me, but I will be happy when the busyness gets back to a sane level. It just seems that this semester was the “perfect storm” of everything needing to be done at the same time.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design