However, it was a bit daunting to think about learning Mathematica from scratch without a book or anything – these tutorials must be relatively new, because I had searched before for something and never found them.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design