Although I’m not going anywhere for the holidays, I thought I would try to lighten up the blog for the week that everyone is off school, in deference to the fact that you might not want to keep up with online reading over the break. So I’m going to post a math or technology-related video every day for the next seven days, and then resume normal blogging. I should mention that I have 43 blog posts queued up that have not been published on the site yet, so it’s not that I’ve run out of material at all. When you’ve had enough of your relatives, or just need a break from holiday movies, get your dose of non-holiday cheer here!
If any of you are going to JMM, I will be in downtown San Diego (for other obligations to my publisher) between Jan 3 and Jan 6, but then I have to fly back home to teach on Monday, January 7th. If you’re arriving in San Diego for JMM early (or if you live in San Diego), and you’d like to meet up and say hi in person, send me an email!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design