Remember Saturday Night Live Deep Thoughts? I’m giving two tests today and this iGoogle “quote of the day” was totally appropriate.
Instead of having answers on a math test, they should just call them “impressions”, and if you got a different impression, so what? Can’t we all be brothers?
– Jack Handey
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design