One of the participants in our recent Math & Technology Workshop had never used YouTube before, and on her first go at it, she discovered Math Girl!
Episode I: Differentials Attract (Linear Approximations in Calculus)
Episode II: Zero!’s Dis-Continuity (Discontinuities in Calculus)
Episode III: Rationalize This (in any discussion of rational and irrational numbers)
Who says there’s nothing good on YouTube?
Possibly Related Posts:
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator