The last few weeks I’ve been rebuilding our department webpages to include information that our students might like to have. Tonight I thought to myself “I wonder if I can create a nice graphical interface for the main math page, and I was able to do it with SnagIt/Flash. Here it is. I’m really proud of it… it’s got mouseover links and everything!
- Introduction page with links to all other pages
- Instructor Webpages (here’s mine)
- Math Course Review Pages (Beg. Algebra, PreCalc, and Calc)
- Math Study Skills (more to come later)
- Flowchart of Math Classes (done in PowerPoint)
- Math Placement Test Info (Compass)
- Calculator Help
- Careers in Math
- Transferability (this sends them to the Michigan Transfer Network)
I’m hoping to also get these up soon:
- WebAssign help page for students
- MyMathLab help page for students
- more on the Math Study Skills page
- Intermediate Algebra Review Page
- Online Math Class help page
Any other suggestions? Is there something I’ve missed?
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Invasive Valley of Personalization
- My Social Media Story
- 10 Things Our Kids WILL Worry About Thanks to the Information Revolution
- Digital Organization: Create a clickable resume!
- Digital Organizers: Set up Google Alerts!