Show this one to your “Math for Elementary Teachers” class. It’s an interesting commentary on what happens if you learn an algorithm, but don’t have the faintest idea what that algorithm is supposed to represent in real life.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)