Show this one to your “Math for Elementary Teachers” class. It’s an interesting commentary on what happens if you learn an algorithm, but don’t have the faintest idea what that algorithm is supposed to represent in real life.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day