Well, I guess you just have to visit 360 and read this post – a candidate in the U.S. could technically with the election with just under 25% of the vote! Many of us have taught a math class that involves voting methods, and my dislike of the electoral college method continues to grow as I learn more about how others vote.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions