I got the link from my Adobe Edge Newsletter. The site is called Spectra Visual Newsreader and it looks like it is built by msn.com. You choose all the news bytes you are interested in, and it finds you the current news and builds you a “swirling” sky of stories. Grab a story to read a short description. Click on it to open the story in a separate browser. Did I say this is really cool yet?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design