Did you know that MathDL and MAA have RSS feeds for some topics that change daily?
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could have the problem of the day show up in the online platform for you class every day? Well, you can! You can add the live feed for these sites to your Learning Management System by using the following code into the sourcecode for an item. If you need some help, here’s a short video showing you how to do it in Blackboard.
I’m sorry this isn’t cut and paste code, I tried and tried to get it to display properly, but kept screwing it up. If someone with more HTML experience than I wants to do it in the comments, please do!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why use Microsoft Word with blind math students?
- Taking STEM Online Workshops
- GITW Relevant Graphs for your Class
- These are a Few of my Favorite Graphs
- Grammar Correction Hotkeys for Faster Grading