Did you know that MathDL and MAA have RSS feeds for some topics that change daily?
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could have the problem of the day show up in the online platform for you class every day? Well, you can! You can add the live feed for these sites to your Learning Management System by using the following code into the sourcecode for an item. If you need some help, here’s a short video showing you how to do it in Blackboard.
I’m sorry this isn’t cut and paste code, I tried and tried to get it to display properly, but kept screwing it up. If someone with more HTML experience than I wants to do it in the comments, please do!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens