The last few weeks of the semester I was teaching rational expressions in my algebra class. It seems to make the most sense to students if you simplify expressions while writing each subsequent step horizontally across the page. At the end of one line, I moved my pen to the next line of the Windows Journal page, and then stopped. Why on earth can’t I add more space to the right edge of the page like I can do on the bottom of the page? I’d like to get to the right edge of the screen and have the option to insert space on the right to extend the page horizontally.
It’s all digital for heaven’s sake! My virtual “whiteboard” could go on for miles horizontally in the digital world. Why doesn’t it?
On the off chance that I have the attention of someone at Microsoft … can you please fix the PDF problem in Windows Journal while you’re in there tinkering with the code?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- Taking the Algebra Out of College Algebra