Two full days. I felt ridiculous sitting in front of a nice relaxing fire… loading program after program and file after file on the new computer.
So ridiculous that I took a picture. The new laptop (a tablet) is much smaller and lighter than the old one and the battery lasts for more than 5 hours. Cool!
While sitting there, I also composed a song about the experience (on my other blog).
Possibly Related Posts:
- Understand in learning objectives – it’s the forest, not the trees
- Elaborations for Creative Thinking in STEM
- What should K-12 teachers be learning about technology?
- The Road Back to Higher Education
- 10 Books to Push Your Thinking about Learning Design