I did have one student that dressed up this year (we didn’t have class on Halloween this year, so that is a bit of a deterrent). Here’s Nate dressed as an antiderivative – I told him he can win a scary costume contest!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)
- Teaching in Higher Ed Podcast about ESIL Lens
- Add Graphs In The World to Courses
- Bringing the Real World to Your Math Class Every Day