I did have one student that dressed up this year (we didn’t have class on Halloween this year, so that is a bit of a deterrent). Here’s Nate dressed as an antiderivative – I told him he can win a scary costume contest!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)