You may recall that I took the Office 2007 plunge over a year ago and gave up after a month because it wasn’t compatible with Adobe Acrobat 8. Well, it’s a year later and (in preparation to install some other software that overlays Office), I decided to try again.
First, I can report that my prior Acrobat – Office 2007 issues have been resolved.
Second, if you have to upgrade to Office 2007, but already have a prior version of Office and MathType installed, I have instructions for going through this process.
Third, if you’ve got both Office 2007 and MathType installed, but would like to change the keyboard commands for opening or closing an inline equation, watch the MathType tutorial video.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Battle of the (free) Digital Whiteboarding Tools
- Tips for Getting the Right Screencast Conditions
- Learning to Screencast – Training Videos
- Strategies for Giving Tests with Desmos Graphing Calculator
- Contemporary Algebra Collection (new resources 2/4/2019)