This feels like “WebAssign Week” here at the the technology blog, but I’m getting all my courses set up and it seems like a good way to pass along the information about the technology to anyone who might need it.
Also, I’m here in San Diego doing WebAssign demos this weekend, so it’s on my mind.
Here’s another video for instructors – how to create a new assignment. I can create an assignment in about 3 minutes, but the video runs a little longer so that I can explain the various features.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Learning Notebooks for Online Math Homework
- Math Technology to Engage, Delight, and Excite
- Teaching Math with Technology (Discussion Panel)
- WolframAlpha: Recalculating Teaching and Learning
- What we’re doing with WolframAlpha